In the past few years, Gurgaon’s real estate market has seen an upsurge in the demand for floors in residential properties. It is a trend for people to opt for independent floors in high-rise or low-rise residential towers in Gurgaon. Though traditionally people did not opt for upper floors when they purchased apartment flats and so usually the prices of upper floor flats were low. Slowly, there has been a change in the mindsets of the people and they are willing to invest on higher floors.
In recent times, it is seen that land availability in the metro areas is decreasing while the number of people or occupants is growing and hence there is the need for more houses. This has induced the developers to come up with high rises. There is a large section of people who are demanding simply independent floors, so that they can build their houses as per their requirements and style.
Low-rise and high-rise independent floors are in great demand in Gurgaon’s residential houses. Developers are offering floors in Gurgaon with 24 hour power backup and other basic amenities. More and more such housing projects in NCR are being developed. The reason being that, majority find villas and luxury homes in Gurgaon very expensive. Independent houses are also not affordable because of high land value. However, Gurgaon has witnessed an increase in the number of industrialists, businessmen, corporate executives, professionals and NRI buyers, who are not exactly in the highly rich income group segment but are quite well-off to lead a luxurious lifestyle. It is for this group of people that builders in Gurgaon are coming up with independent floors.
The main advantage is that you have a whole floor to yourself, unlike an apartment floor which includes 3-4 flats in a single floor. You have your own space and privacy but at the same time enjoy community living as well. And you get a chance to design your own home in the independent floor of yours. These are not as expensive as villas. These floors are wide and spacious. The owner can use the floor to build a luxury home as per his budget.
Are you planning to buy residential plot as an investment without compromising on budget and connectivity? If yes, then Gurgaon is the best option. (www.genusinnovation.com) Within the heart of the city, you come across a good number of residential properties comprising of apartment flats, villas, condos, independent floors and houses. However, in recent years, there has been a trend of people opting for residential plots in Gurgaon and NCR. Residential plots have been increasingly demanded by IT professionals, businessmen, corporate executives, not for staying but as an investment purpose as the land value never depreciates. Gurgaon’s new residential projects by real estate developers are concentrating more on offering residential plots nowadays. There is great availability of plots for sale in Sector 82, 83, 105, Gurgaon Dwarka expressway etc.
Legal documents from the seller
- The Deed Title: The deed title should be in the name of the seller and he should have the right to sell it. Get the original copy.
- Encumbrance Certificate: You get this at the sub-registrar’s office. This is the same office where the title deed is registered. This certificate declares that the land has no legal issues.
- Property Tax Receipts and Bills: All payments prior to your purchase should be done by the owner and he should hand over the original bills and receipts.
- Release Certificate by Bank: Also, the bank should hand the release certificate to ensure the new owner that loans on the residential plots in Gurgaon have been repaid fully and there are no dues left.
Legal documents required by the purchaser
- The Title Deed: The new title deed after the original seller transfers the paper in the name of the new buyer.
- Stamp duty receipt payment: Now, the purchaser can get the residential land registered in the sub-registrar’s office with duly paid stamp duty receipt.
- House Plan Approval/ Commencement Certificate: If the new owner wants to build a house in the plot or modify the existing one, he should take prior permission from the Municipality Corporation. The layout should be approved by the City Development Corporation and the local body. The new owner should get the commencement certificate by the Municipal Corporation to start any construction.
- The purchaser should also receive a NOC from water, electricity, lift and other authorities etc.
Usually, it is the builder or the real estate developer who takes care of all these and the purchaser simply has to sign the sale agreement papers. Hence it is always advisable to purchase residential plots from a reputed developer or builder.
Needless to say, the real estate industry is witnessing a tremendous growth in Gurgaon and every individual is willing to reside in this luxurious location. If you cannot buy an apartment but still wish to live in this wonderful location, finding an apartment in Gurgaon on rent is one of the best options. Once you have taken this decision, make sure your search helps you find one of the best apartments in Gurgaon. Here are a few tips that can assist you in making the right deal. (linksmagazine.com)
- To start off with, creation of a renter’s resume is a must. This should include your personal details like your permanent address, the tenure of your employment, present salary and references.
- The next important factor that needs to be considered is your budget. It is extremely important to estimate the amount that you can pay as rent. Also, once you estimate your budget, your search becomes easy.
- The next step is to search for the availability of apartments. Classifieds in the newspapers, real estate online portals and publications dedicated to real estate are the best way to know about the apartments available on rent.
- If you are not able to make a decision by yourself, take the help of a real estate agent. These agents have an in depth knowledge about the latest market trends and can help you in making the right deal within your estimated budget.
- Once you decide on the property, make sure you check the entire apartment. If there is a damage, report it to the landlord on an immediate basis. By doing so, firstly the property can be repaired and secondly, no one can blame you later for the damage done.
- Just getting a luxurious apartment is not enough – you should also have the access to various other benefits like proper car parking facility, gym, tennis court and pool to name but a few.
- Lastly, once you take the final decision, make sure all the terms are given to you in writing and also clarify the time period within which your landlord will return your security deposit in case you leave the property. This will ensure that you do not face a problem at a later stage in getting your security back.
If you have money and you want a luxurious living, it might be a good time to consider luxury villas which is the latest trend in real estate. Among the various residential property categories , we have seen a remarkable demand for luxury villas in Gurgaon in recent years. Independent villas in a gated community with swimming pool, gym, landscaping, and state-of-the-art security facility are in demand. Usually a villa is associated with huge and spacious contemporary house, full of greenery and landscaping and equipped with all modern amenities. These villas are synonymous with luxurious and comfortable living.
Reasons for Increased Demand
- New offerings by developers
- Easy bank loans
- Rising Income Levels
- Greater influx of NRIs
- Increased preference for modern lifestyles
- Rapid pace of urbanisation
There are a large number of property developers who are launching villa projects in the heart of the city and suburbs. Villas located in the suburbs are much more in demand as people are more keen to live a peaceful and serene life, away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Specific mention in this regard is Vatika Group who is offering villas in Gurgaon for sale in sectors 82 and 83.
After coming back home from noisy, polluted and crowded atmosphere after a hard day’s work, there is nothing like enjoying the slow pace of life and serenity provided by these Independent Villas in Gurgaon with 24 Hr Power, water and security, along with other facilities. These villas are preferred not only by the younger generation but also by people who have retired or have forsaken city life. The villas are perfect for those who want a relaxed and calm environment.
Gurgaon’s suburbs like as Sector 82, 83, 100, Dwarka Expressway, New Gurgaon are some of the favorite destinations for villas. With architectural beauty and environmental friendly, along with sought-after locations, these residential properties in Gurgaon meet every expectation of luxury homeowners. Real estate developers guarantee every modern amenities, safety and well being to the homeowners of these villas. To attract buyers, real estate developers are trying out highly sophisticated styles and designs in these villas by hiring architects and interior decorators from abroad.
It is no hidden fact that in a city like Gurgaon where there has been an upsurge in the demand for residential apartments, villas and independent flats, there is also an equal demand for residential plots in the city. A plot of land is any day a valuable asset for everyone. For a person who wants to build his dream home, buying land is a better idea. You choose your choice of location and you build the house as per your choice. However, there are certain factors to be considered to buy a plot of land in Gurgaon.
1. Location: If you want to buy a piece of land in Gurgaon, check out which is the best location for you and your family, so that you reside in the vicinity of all available facilities. There are residential plots for sale in sectors 82, 83, 84, 85 developed by well-known names in the real estate market like as Vatika Group and others. Do not fall prey for inexpensive plots in the outskirts of the city.
2. Size and type of land: You should consider the built up area of the land space so that your dream house fits into that plot. Also, opt for developed lands as these have the basic facilities in the area like as public road, water supply and power supply.
3. Title Deed: Title deed of the property provides information like as name of the owner, location and other such details. It is very essential that the seller has a right over the plot to sale.
4. Exact Value of Land: Make a survey of the value of plots in Gurgaon. You might come across property dealers who charge an exorbitant rate for a land, which otherwise is much cheaper.
5. Legal Issue: The plot of land should not be associated with any legal issues. You should get the encumbrance certificate for this.
6. Layout: The layout of the plot should be approved by Gurgaon Development Corporation and the local body.
7. Documents and registration: Lastly, consult an advocate to prepare the land documents and registration papers.
Read More: http://www.vatikagroup.com/overview.aspx?hid=1&pid=33
What makes up a home? A loving family, friendly neighbors or peaceful surrounding? Well, these are the components that makes a home complete, but the fours walls and a roof are the components on which the very structure exists. The components of a home is the fusion of several components that comes together as a homogeneous amalgamation of design, architecture and material used. Continue reading “Lifestyle Homes – Components that Makes Up a Home”
Lifestyle Homes’ is a multi-storied residential housing complex sitting in a beautiful 11.55 acres* in the Vatika India Next township. The housing society located in sector-83, Gurgaon offers innovative contemporary architecture that is elegant, and yet stands out from the rest. It comprises of a variety of multi-storey buildings, from mid-rise to high-rise apartments (G+3 to G+18) that offers a panoramic view of the whole complex. Continue reading “‘Lifestyle Homes’ Offers More Than a Place to Live, It Offers Life!”