Gurgaon is a dream destination to purchase a home, therefore, its properties have emerged as being the most favored by home buyers. Spaciousness, tranquility and greenery along with modern amenities and facilities ranging from schools, sprawling malls to state-of-the-art hospitals, are some of the reasons for Gurgaon to be so popular.
The real estate market in Gurgaon has grown tremendously, ever since number of MNC’s decided to set up their offices in Gurgaon and the pace hasn’t slowed a bit. According to real estate builders, ready-to-move in luxury homes in Gurgaon are considerably hot. A lot of people are now looking for luxury under-construction housing projects in NCR. However, property rates are now stabilizing, with so many real estate developers coming up with new projects.
High-end luxury apartment market is witnessing a sudden spurt and experts are of the opinion that this is probably the best time to invest in luxury homes. Luxury projects are being sold within a few weeks of being launched. Even though the mid-market segment, including plots in Gurgaon is hugely in demand. People are now ready to invest in expensive homes with world class amenities.
Quality of life in privately managed luxury residential apartments is relatively comfortable due to high standards of security, maintenance, sanitation and private parking being the norm. These luxury homes in Gurgaon have 24/7 power backup, which is very important for a city that suffers from power cuts of 10-15 hours a day. These apartments have modern facilities ranging from beautiful interiors, excellent woodwork, modular kitchens and well designed exterior. The services and pricing of each project depends upon the kinds of facilities available and the target audience.
Other facilities available in such luxury projects include swimming pools, sports complex within the project, health clubs, Wi-Fi facility and world class kids play area. Luxury Villas will generally have all these facilities, plus they may be more exclusive and better built than regular luxury flats. These projects are built as per the kind of residents that the builder is expecting. These flats and villas are not only purchased for residential purposes, but people invest in such properties with the purpose of renting them out. This way they can recover more than the invested amount.
It is no hidden fact that in a city like Gurgaon where there has been an upsurge in the demand for residential apartments, villas and independent flats, there is also an equal demand for residential plots in the city. A plot of land is any day a valuable asset for everyone. For a person who wants to build his dream home, buying land is a better idea. You choose your choice of location and you build the house as per your choice. However, there are certain factors to be considered to buy a plot of land in Gurgaon.
1. Location: If you want to buy a piece of land in Gurgaon, check out which is the best location for you and your family, so that you reside in the vicinity of all available facilities. There are residential plots for sale in sectors 82, 83, 84, 85 developed by well-known names in the real estate market like as Vatika Group and others. Do not fall prey for inexpensive plots in the outskirts of the city.
2. Size and type of land: You should consider the built up area of the land space so that your dream house fits into that plot. Also, opt for developed lands as these have the basic facilities in the area like as public road, water supply and power supply.
3. Title Deed: Title deed of the property provides information like as name of the owner, location and other such details. It is very essential that the seller has a right over the plot to sale.
4. Exact Value of Land: Make a survey of the value of plots in Gurgaon. You might come across property dealers who charge an exorbitant rate for a land, which otherwise is much cheaper.
5. Legal Issue: The plot of land should not be associated with any legal issues. You should get the encumbrance certificate for this.
6. Layout: The layout of the plot should be approved by Gurgaon Development Corporation and the local body.
7. Documents and registration: Lastly, consult an advocate to prepare the land documents and registration papers.
Read More: http://www.vatikagroup.com/overview.aspx?hid=1&pid=33
Sprawled across the area of 732 square kms, Gurgaon is a planned and unique location with a close proximity to the International and domestic airports. The city has great connectivity with the Delhi Metro as well as the Rapid Mono Rail which makes commuting easy for the residents of both the metropolises. The Millennium City (nickname for Gurgaon) always had huge demand for both the residential as well as commercial real estate. Many top companies have set up their unit in the city, which in turn has led to the increase in demand for employment and residential projects. Continue reading “A Look At Residential Scenario In Gurgaon”