Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, is flourishing at a rapid rate and is soon excepted to emerge as a megacity. The establishment of solar energy units and emergence of various automobile manufacturing companies and IT firms, has resulted in the significant industrial development of the city – this in turn has increased the employment opportunities. Improvement in the infrastructure and proximity to the national capital are main reasons for this development.
The real estate business in Jaipur has made a remarkable progress in the past decade. Today it is profitable for the investors to buy property in Jaipur. Builders have implemented innovative ideas, leading to the establishment of luxury houses in Jaipur. There are certain factors which have contributed to the real estate boom in Jaipur. Let us have a look at those factors. Continue reading “Investing in Jaipur’s Real Estate Sector Is a Profitable Decision”
Jaipur, also known as the Pink City, is one of the most famous tourist destinations of India. The city is popular for its old forts and gems/jewelry business, and is also one of the fastest growing business centres in North India. It is one of the most well planned cities in India and is located in close proximity to Delhi, as it is well connected by the Delhi-Jaipur highway. It has good connectivity with all major cities, through road, railways and airline.
A major trend in Jaipur’s real estate market is that people are shifting their preference from houses to residential apartments, primarily for security reasons. In recent times, the demand for residential apartments in Jaipur has grown manifolds. As the number of IT firms and business houses in the city are increasing, the city’s residential as well as commercial real estate market is flourishing like never before. With the number of new residential projects in Jaipur increasing constantly, the city is becoming a top notch real estate destination of the country. Continue reading “End User’s Property Destination: Jaipur Residential Real Estate”
Jaipur, the promising real estate destination has attracted the attention of several property buyers and investors. Investing in a residential property in Jaipur is undoubtedly a great decision. Jaipur plots are strategically located and are well-planned, which ensures every resident a luxurious and comfortable lifestyle. Let us have a look at why investing in a residential property in Jaipur is beneficial.
- Economically priced: Price of properties in other cites has touched the sky, but Jaipur properties are still priced economically. It is the dream of every common man to own a house. Jaipur’s property rates are a huge attraction for Indian as well as foreign investors and buyers.
- Returns on investment is high: Various factors contribute in the pink city’s captivating investment options. Along with providing numerous affordable options, the city is one of the most preferred options for investment purposes. The high returns on investment, high rentals, developing infrastructure and serene environment are some of the major factors that have contributed immensely in making Jaipur a great investment option.
- Emerging IT hub: After Gurgaon, major IT companies are now planning to set up their bases in the pink city. It is expected that in no mater of time, Jaipur will emerge as a major IT hub. What better can it get than staying in a home that is extremely near to your office? By choosing a residential flat in Jaipur near your office, you can save your traveling time and money.
- Liberal policies of the Government: The liberal policies of the government are one of the major factors that have contributed immensely in the city’s elevation in the field of real estate. These moderate policies are further thrusting the economical and infrastructural development of the city.
- Unified townships and projects: Many investors from all across the globe are getting attracted to Jaipur due to the development of various townships. Infotech City, Jaipur is one of the well-developed projects that offer both comfort and luxury to the residents. The residents can enjoy various benefits like 24 hours water supply, electricity backup, playground for kids, lifts, gymnasium and spacious parking lot, to name just a few.
If you are willing to invest in a property, make sure you consider the option of investing in a Jaipur property as it will certainly provide you numerous benefits.