The real estate sector is one of the highly fragmented sectors with only some well organized players in the market. Most real estate developers have only local and regional presence, however, there are few with their wings spread all around. It is expected that in the next 10 years, the real estate market will reach to the maximum height as some of the top builders of the country are investing in Jaipur with a lot of value added facilities in their projects. The residential property in Jaipur is proving to be magical as it offers delightful outcome to the investors and they can be seen making a good amount of profit on their real estate investments.
Jaipur is quickly turning into one of the most favored destinations for real estate, in India. It is emerging as the second-fastest developing town in the country. Good roads, as well as abundant air and rail connectivity to the national capital, Delhi, has made Jaipur one of the hottest tourist destination. It is also growing in popularity for its growing real estate market. (Ultram)
In order to meet the future housing demands of IT sector employees, there have been some integrated townships developed by Jaipur real estate builders. There are various residential projects under way by a number of big and small real estate developers. Commercial real estate development is also a big attraction for investment in residential properties Jaipur.
Real estate experts believe that this is the best time to buy property in Jaipur. Most new developments are taking place in areas where IT companies have come up. Residential areas like Bapu Nagar, Civil Lines and Malviya Nagar are expensive to rent.
With every passing day there is an increase in the in infrastructural development and tourism of Jaipur. Another reason for Jaipur becoming a popular investment destination is the soon-to-be-functional metro. The development of Metro has not only improved the growth graph of the city, but has also had a positive influence in the city’s real estate.
Locations which fall on the metro stretch are more expensive than the suburban locations of the city. So, if you are middle class buyer searching for a property in Jaipur, then it might be a good idea to invest in the outskirts of Jaipur at a lower price and still enjoy the great connectivity of metro. A number of skyscrapers are coming up in the city. The cost of flats at Jaipur may start from Rs. 20 lac onwards, depending upon the location. The concept of villas in Jaipur, group housing societies, row houses and integrated townships, are already popular in this ancient town of palaces.
According to the recent developments, Jaipur is set to become an IT destination. Looking at the up-gradation of infrastructural facilities and due to the city taking on the mall culture, the ‘Pink City’ is surely turning into a hot investment destination.
The capital city of Rajasthan, popularly known as the pink city, Jaipur is one of the rapidly growing cities of the country. Till now, the city was only known for beautiful heritage hotels and gems and jewellery business; but now you can see some amazing residential and commercial properties as well. As this is a planned city, it is quite an effortless task for the real estate builders to establish apartments and villas in Jaipur. There are various reasons of why real estate in Jaipur is flourishing in current times. Below are some of the reasons:
1. As Jaipur is a planned city, the foundation of the city has been positioned after vigilant planning and meticulous research. Therefore, even if loads of new project in Jaipur are established, you won’t find the city congested.
2. Another important reason to invest here are wide and smooth roads, clean and green environment, uncongested space and less pollution, unlike some of the major cities of India.
3. Additionally, many MNCs like Honda and Coca Cola are investing in the city, which increases employment opportunity for the people living in Jaipur.
4. The city is also known for world’s best schools, collages, hospitals and other basic amenities of life. Moreover, there are beautiful parks, community centres and shopping malls, which give people another reason to invest in properties. Jaipur is now here less than any other city of India, in terms of providing amenities.
5. The city has state-of-art infrastructure with top-class amenities like regular water and electricity supplies, proper security with CCTV and fire alarms in the residential as well as commercial properties.
6. The city offers easy and smooth connectivity to all the nearby big towns via road and railways, which makes travelling easy for the people.
Not only in the main city, residential plots in Jaipur Ajmer highway are also available with flats of different capacity ranging from 4 BHK to 1 BHK. Apart from BHKs, there are villas, penthouses, built-up floors and independent houses for people looking for a perfect dream home.
Several renowned real estate agents are investing in the city to provide high-class houses to the people living in Jaipur.