When one decides to rent a property, he/she might face many situations when there is a disagreement between the landlord and the tenant. These difficult situations need to be sorted with patience, so that there is harmony between the landlord and the tenant. By paying attention to some minute details, you can prevent the conflict from happening.
Let us have a look at some common reasons for disagreement between the two.
- There is a difference of opinion between the tenant and the landlord regarding the terms of rent and lease
- The terms of a new lease stated by the landlord are not according to the wishes of the tenant
- If the tenant does not pay the rent on time
- The retail space for rent is not maintained by the tenant as per the expectations of the landlord
- If the tenant violates the rules of the present lease terms and is unable to take the corrective measures
- If the present lease is not being renewed by the landlord
- When the tenant uses more space than that has been allotted to him/her by the landlord
The real estate in Gurgaon, India is developing at an extremely rapid pace and it is the dream of every individual to either reside or work in the city. Various notable companies are establishing their base in the millennium city. Also, the businessmen who are willing to kick-start their enterprises, opt for retail properties for lease in the city. People looking for office spaces can opt for the office spaces in sector 83 Gurgaon. However, only choosing an office space is not enough. One must be ready to deal with the difficulties in commercial and retail properties. Here are some tips that can help you come out of those difficult times.
- Understand what the landlord wants from you: A tenant must understand what the landlord expects from him/her. Either make a note of the instructions stated by the landlord or ask your landlord to give a written copy or e-mail his/her instructions. This will give you a clear idea of what you should do and what not, hence, there will be less chances of disagreement between you and your landlord.
- Keep a copy of the lease: The clauses of the lease must be well-understood by the tenant. You might not remember all the clauses of the lease that you would have discussed with your landlord, thus it is a wise decision to keep a copy of all the clauses of the lease.
- Meet face to face: In case of any disagreement between the tenant and the landlord, it is best to discuss the matter face to face instead of discussing it over the phone. Talking over the phone might create more confusion.
When things are not falling in place between a tenant and a landlord, the best thing to do is act in a wise manner and mutually come to a conclusion.
For people willing to kick-start their business, there can be nothing better than choosing an office space in Delhi NCR. Selecting an office space in an appropriate location is of importance, but along with this, choosing the right amount of space is equally important. Let us have a look at the factors that must be kept in mind to calculate the amount of office space required.
Nature of your business: No one understands your business needs better than you. You are the best person to understand the nature and functioning of your business. Take an idea of the amount of space that you will be requiring to carry out the business functions smoothly and while looking for an office space, make sure you keep this parameter in mind. There is a huge availability of office spaces in Gurgaon and you can easily search one according to your requirements.
Number of employees working: Another factor that can help you decide the amount of space that you would be requiring, is the number of employees. Your office space must be large enough to accommodate all the employees. Not only this, there must be some extra space too, so that the employees can move around freely. If your company is a start-up and you have less number of employees, there is no need to choose a very large office space. In the same manner, if you have a huge number of employees, make sure you do not choose a small office space.
Number of Equipment: To run a business efficiently and smoothly, you will be needing certain equipment. Make sure that while selecting an office space, you keep in mind the space that will be required to accommodate these equipment. Many people miss out on this factor while selecting an office space and when it’s time to place these equipment, the space becomes less.
Need for private/shared office space: Depending on your requirements, you must decide whether you need a private office or a shared office. Also, make sure that whether you choose a private office space or a shared office space, you choose the area according to your requirements. There is an availability of various office spaces in NH 8 Gurgaon. Also if looking for pocket friendly options, office spaces in Sector 83 Gurgaon are a good choice.
By keeping the above mentioned estimates in mind, you can choose an ideal office space and run your business smoothly.
Gurgaon is one of the cities with the best infrastructure and property options. There are several reasons which explain why the city has managed to score above other cities. One of the many reasons includes the presence of several real estate companies. Over the past few years, the city has established itself as a prime location for various big and small national and multinational companies. The city has several builders investing in real estate property. Gurgaon is not only known for residential projects, but also commercial office spaces. Buying an office space is not the only option available; you can also opt for commercial property for rent.
There are several reasons why having a commercial office space for rent in Gurgaon is beneficial. One of them is the location which needs to be easy to get for both employees and clients. Moreover, if your office is in a reputed area, it adds up to a status. Another important factor is safe neighbourhoods in order to make the office space accessible for your staffs even in the late hours. Gurgaon is also well connected through metro, monorail, buses and auto, along with domestic and international airports in the vicinity.
The city also has well managed office spaces in Sector 83. Gurgaon offices have proper 24X7 CCTV and a security guard at all its office buildings. These office buildings are earthquake resistant and have fire safety alarms. The layout of office spaces, here, is properly managed in order to provide adequate working space and provide spacious cubicles. These offices also have a separate meeting, conference and training rooms.
Additionally, the buildings of offices in Gurgaon are constructed with all the added benefits, which include adequate parking spaces in order to make the parking convenient for employees and visitors. In the proximity, there are national and international banks, ATMs, hospitals and medical centres for the emergency.
Besides commercial spaces, Gurgaon also boosts residential properties with utmost facilities. Gurgaon has some of the best schools, colleges and shopping malls for the residents. The city is complete in itself with all the basic and modern amenities.