2121Gurgaon is developing at a fast pace and various builders have come up with townships, that are spread across different sectors. The townships in Gurgaon include high-rise apartments and luxurious independent floors. The township in the city has loads of benefits, which include the smooth connectivity to Dwarka expressway and other highways, green surroundings, world-class schools and healthcare centers. So, if you are looking to invest in a township project, there are lots of upcoming residential projects in Gurgaon to choose from. There are a large number of benefits of investing in an integrated township with residential property. Gurgaon offers a complete package which includes basic amenities like shopping centers, schools, health care centers and clubs at the township.
Builders have developed these townships with a master plan arrangement; therefore, they give enough consideration for building layouts, along with greenery and of course traffic circulations. Also, these are great for investment purpose, but entirely depend on budget and personal conditions. However, if you are looking for a place to shift immediately, go for a ready to build in unit, else for investment purposes, choose an upcoming residential property. Gurgaon has many on-going as well as in-plan residential properties. Continue reading “Investing in Integrated Townships in Gurgaon: A Better Option”
The millennium city has served as the most suitable destination for profitable investments. Today, spacious and affordable apartments and luxury villas have occupied the residential plots in Gurgaon. To strike the right deal, you need to take a wise decision. The following strategies will be useful for you:
- Select only those areas where you can get good returns on investments: Gurgaon as a whole seems to be a good location for real estate investments, but in certain areas you can expect a higher return on investment. Localities that are in close proximity to airports and expressways are the best bet. The convenience in commuting in these areas is another plus point. Many multinational companies are setting up their offices in Gurgaon. Real estate dealers can use this opportunity to their advantage by investing in commercial projects.
- If you are a first-time buyer, conduct a thorough research before investing: First-time buyers are more likely to get cheated than the experienced ones while buying residential properties in Gurgaon. To avoid getting scammed, thoroughly inquire the property you are planning to purchase. Make sure that the project is secure and estimate its future value. It is also necessary to do a background check of the people you are dealing with.
- Analyze the possible outcomes of your investment: The availability of affordable office spaces have resulted in the establishment of global companies in Gurgaon. Similarly, you should know your goals and invest accordingly. Currently, many people are moving to this city for employment opportunities as well as better residential areas. On seeing the present scenario, it can be analyzed that the upcoming residential projects in Gurgaon are worth investing.
- Choose a smart real estate agent: As an investor, you cannot expect all the real estate agents to be best at their respective job. Find those who have been able to sell the maximum number of properties during the month, and choose one of them.
- Tactful marketing: After buying an apartment or a plot, you might want to sell it to earn a reasonable profit. To strike a good deal, you will need a clever marketing strategy. You should collaborate with your real estate agent for that purpose. Along with that, you can publicize your offer by posting advertisements in magazines and local newspapers. Normally, this is how people get to know about apartments for sale in Gurgaon.
The modernization and development of cities have heavily contributed in the increasing demand for commercial and residential properties among people. Every day, numerous builders are coming up with commercial and housing projects in NCR to fulfill this growing demand. While investing in the real estate, often people get confused between existing and upcoming residential projects in Gurgaon. Investing in old properties means purchasing real estate in a well-settled area; however, new projects have many advantages that can make the investment worthwhile in the long run.
Today, the concept of living has changed into ‘the bigger is better’, and builders are focusing on optimum space utilization. Unlike old homes, new housing projects in Gurgaon have more space inside as well as outside. Recently developed as well as new projects are better planned and have sufficient space for everything, from playing area to parking space. New houses are built with spaces that are expected to be developed soon and, thus, hold immense growth potential.
Nowadays, builders think about calm and friendly environment while developing the property in order to provide an unparalleled living experience. While constructing new houses, builders usually consider state-of-art-infrastructure with all modern conveniences inside and outside the house. Solar panels are used to provide the houses free and clean energy, while making them ecofriendly. Moreover, proper insulation is provided to walls, floors and ceilings, to protect them from natural disasters like earthquakes. The windows of these houses have dual panes that keep the home warm during winters and cool during summers.
More maintenance is needed for an old property in Gurgaon, India. Replacement of wiring and plumbing can be another problem for those shifting to old homes. New properties are clean and untouched and, thus, can easily attract potential consumers. These new houses are incorporated with the latest security systems that keep unwanted visitors out.
A new home can easily be customized in comparison to the old property. There are certain things in the home that buyers wish to change as per their needs. From kitchen cabinets and flooring to showcase and bathroom structure, anything can be customized at the time of construction itself.
Gurgaon has always set a trend for other cities to follow, in case of the real estate segment. Gurgaon was one of the first cities which organized retail segments such as shopping malls. After that came upcoming residential projects in Gurgaon, the plotted development and now is the trend for integrated townships.
The concept of integrated townships in Gurgaon is being pushed by private property developers. The thought process behind integrated township is that along with residential properties, these spaces will also have commercial spaces and people will be able to walk to their workplaces as well as leisure spaces. These townships define urban living.
The property seekers in Gurgaon have received these property developments very well. Corporate firms as well as home seekers are equally interested in these integrated townships. Even the local infrastructure gets a boost because of them. MG Road saw the first phase of development and benefited in terms of infrastructure development.
Many developers benefited from the transport link as they bought land banks near MG road. There was an unimaginable rise in property prices of projects. The occupancy rates of commercial and residential properties in Gurgaon increased, as they were located on the arterial road.
A number of property builders are trying the same formula for real estate on Golf Course Road, Sohna Road and Palam Vihar. These areas have amazing shopping malls and other leisure activities and therefore, property builders are building residential and commercial properties around these malls. Residential plots in Gurgaon are also located around these areas. Thus, the demand for integrated township has increased because of organized retailing and this impacts property prices as well.
Impressive infrastructure, good road and rail network, banking facilities, well developed industrial estates, modern institutes and good communication network makes Gurgaon a very good prospect for having integrated townships.
As Gurgaon’s is located close to Delhi, it is emerging as one of the best destinations for real estate. Consumers are finding it the best city to buy residential as well as commercial properties and integrated townships are the next best thing in Gurgaon’s real estate segment.
Gurgaon, the millennium city, is up-stomp with its high-valued assets and enhanced infrastructure over the past few years and the most recent add-on to the growth of the city is the launch of rapid metro. The rapid metro connecting Sikanderpur to Cyber City is something people in Gurgaon were waiting for. The city comprises different areas and sectors with some of the outstanding residential and commercial projects, also these sectors and new Gurgaon, located on either side of the highway, is coming up with various housing projects in NCR. Whereas in South Delhi, no new place is left for any such developments.
Different areas like Golf course road, extension, Sohna Road and others have come out as the demanding destinations for both residential as well as commercial properties. Also, people from different nearby areas like Delhi, Noida, Faridabad and Ghaziabad are planning to shift their base in Gurgaon in order to enjoy the comforts of housing near their workplace. In comparison to South Delhi, today, various builders in Gurgaon are investing in Gurgaon.
Moreover, in comparison to South Delhi, Gurgaon is emerging at a rapid speed into a commerce, retail and hospitality hub, along with the optimum growth in the residential division with bringing luxury villas in Gurgaon. Besides these, growth in the number of restaurants, hotels and shopping complexes can be clearly seen in the city, which effectively have catered to the people with travelling jobs and business. There are a huge number of people who travel to Gurgaon everyday from nearby cities for work, shopping or various other reasons.
Though the cost of living in Gurgaon is quite higher in comparison to other developing areas, people are choosing the city over Delhi. The city’s vicinity to the business district, accessibility to residential units and availability to national and International airport are some of the other reasons that are overruling the residential prospects in the jam-packed localities of South Delhi. What else makes Gurgaon a perfect city to live are the eased FDI and RBI policies which make the city preferred for investment as well.
Various upcoming residential projects in Gurgaon are making the city a swanky and cosmopolitan suburb by providing various options to the potential patrons.
Who doesn’t love living a luxurious life, but with the increasing crime rate, what one demands more than luxury is a safe living environment. Wouldn’t it be fantastic if you are offered both? Certainly yes! This is exactly what the upcoming residential projects in Gurgaon are offering. Living in a well-maintained and a well-designed residence is what people can enjoy in Gurgaon. Today more and more people are opting for luxury apartments in Gurgaon. Here are a few reasons for choosing luxury apartments.
- Safe environment: This is one of the most important factors that should be kept in mind before buying an apartment. The apartments for sale in Gurgaon are built carefully and utmost importance is paid to the safety of the residents. The companies that offer luxury apartments are very particular about the safety measures they provide. A guard at the entrance manages the security and makes sure that only the people living in the apartments, enter. Also, the guests are allowed to enter only after a proper verification. This keeps the environment safe and secure.
- Serene view: Luxury apartments are built in spectacular locations and what is the fun of living in these apartments of you cannot enjoy the view. Keeping this in mind, terraces and balconies are built along with the apartments. The apartments range from one bedroom, two bedroom to studios and duplex residences.
- Spacious: The rooms, kitchen and bathrooms of these apartments are large and provide immense comfort. Also, there is a good news for pet owners – along with providing ample of space, these apartments are also pet-friendly, this means that if you own a pet, you do not need to worry about anything.
- Safety of vehicle: The houses for sale in Gurgaon, ensure your safety and at the same time also ensure the safety of your vehicles. A dedicated parking space and garage is provided to every resident. This ensures that your vehicle will remain safe even when the weather is bad and when there will be broken trees and branches. Moreover, since every resident has his individual large parking space, there is no question of one car accidentally bumping into another car.
The provision of all these facilities make luxury apartments ideal for a happy and luxurious living.
Gurgaon, adjoining the capital city of India, has become a hub for commercial and residential properties. Now-a-days, people are shifting to this millennium city due to various reasons, which include their offices in the city, better schools for children and better lifestyle. Moreover, builders are in the making of various upcoming residential projects in Gurgaon. These residential projects include residential apartments in Gurgaon, floor houses, villas, bungalows and independent houses.
The residential properties in Gurgaon are in demand due to the availability of flats as per the needs and requirements of the residents. Gurgaon has flats ranging from 2-Bhk to 5-Bhks with all the basic and modern needs installed. These flats have adequate space with proper ventilation through windows and balconies. Windows have extra space to fit the AC. Moreover, there is a separate space for installation for refrigerator and television. Modular kitchen space also makes it perfect for the resident.
Apart from the Gurgaon residential projects, real estate companies are also focusing on commercial, education and shopping malls. Today, there are various malls and shopping complexes for the convenience of the people living here. Also, many MNCs like Nokia, Google, IBM and more have started operating from the city.
The city has close connectivity with near-by cities and people can easily use their personal vehicle as well as public transports like metro, auto and buses for commuting. Also, domestic and international airports are in the proximity which makes easy for the frequent flyers to travel without any jams to the airports.
As there are various real estate companies coming up with residential projects in Guragon, choosing the perfect one is very important. Below are the most important guidelines.
1. Decide your need and budget accordingly as Gurgaon has all types of houses. Therefore it is very essential to assess your requirement before investing in the property.
2. Choose a reliable real estate agent after going through a proper research and contacting other clients and getting the feedbacks.
3. Once you have chosen the real estate firm, go for complete research of the area. Meet the existing residents to check the legal status as well as the provision of basic facilities like security, water and electricity supply.
Nowadays, in real estate market, there has been an increasing trend in investment for independent floors. An independent floor is comparatively expensive than an apartment of the same size, specifications, and location because developers find it expensive to build less number of floors. Even then, around 40% of first-time home buyers have a preference for independent floors, while the remaining 60% still prefer apartments. The trend is popular in Gurgaon. Vatika Group has developed a number of ready to move floors in Gurgaon. The price of an independent floor is more than an apartment but less than a villa. So this way, it provides a good option for affordable housing in Gurgaon.
- An independent floor can be remodelled, provided the building layout is not changed. In a floor property, there is a greater degree of freedom as compared with an apartment. A certain portion or the entire floor can be reconstructed.
- An independent floor gives a sense of space, especially if you choose the ground floor.
- Floors are low rise buildings, with maximum 5 floors or less. But there are certain projects by reputed developers developing large number of floors depending on the clearances of the project. For example, there are various projects offering floors on NH 8 Highway Gurgaon by Vatika Group.
- In floors, a single dwelling unit is provided per floor. This gives a single family to enjoy the entire floor to itself. It also provides greater privacy.
- The USP of independent floors is that you become an owner of an independent unit but at a much cheaper rate compared to independent villas or bungalows. You enjoy a better lifestyle at limited costs.
- “Your own personal floors” – This is the best way to describe an independent floor and it is for people who love independent living.
- Floors are usually available with proportionate freehold ownership of the plot and hence a better bargain than an apartment.
Nowadays, many real estate developers are launching independent floors with gardens, roof terraces, and basement in gated communities, to lure buyers. This is a niche market and the number of takers for this segment is gradually increasing.